Deals for Sekonic L-308s Light Meter – Black
- Smallest digital flash-meter for reflective and incident light readings in ambient or electronic flash lighting conditions
- Exposures accurate down to a tenth-of-a-stop for both ambient and electronic flash light readings in full-stop mode.
- At ISO 100, the ambient EV range is 0 to 19.9, flash f/stops range from f/1.4 to f/90.9
- Pocket-sized, and easy to stow away. The L-308S measures 2.5″W x 4.3″H x 0.9″D (63mmW x 110mmH x 22mmD)
- Includes Lumidisc with pouch, soft case, strap, synchro terminal cap, AA battery.
The pocket-sized Sekonic L-308S FLASHMATE is the smallest and lightest digital light meter in the Sekonic line-up. Designed to read ambient or flash exposures in either reflected or incident modes, the L-308S delivers accurate exposure readings in full, half, or third-stop increments to mirror the exposure displays of most popular cameras. When set to full-stop mode, exposures are displayed in tenth-stop increments with a repeat accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV. Reflected readings capture at a light receiving angle of about 40-degrees, or slightly wider than the viewing field of a normal lens. For incident readings, a small, built-in Lumisphere slides over the silicon diode sensor. For flat-field incident readings, a Lumidisc (included) snaps over the sensor for metering flat artwork or measuring contrast and/or exposure ratios within a scene. Electronic flash exposures can be taken with or without a PC cord.