Best Sony HVLF20AM TTL Digital Flash for Sony Alpha Digital SLR Cameras
- Maximum range twice that of the built-in flash units on a230, a330 and a380 DSLRs
- Bounce flash enables shadowless indirect lighting
- Built -in diffuser for wide and telephoto shooting
- TTL flash exposure automatically controlled by Alpha DSLRs
- Easy intuitive operation; ultra-compact design folds flat when not in use
Expand your creativity with the revolutionary HVL-F20AM compact external flash, which extends illumination range beyond the camera’s built-in flash. Bounce flash enables shadow-less indirect lighting while TTL (through the lens) flash exposure is automatically controlled by your ? DSLR for easy and intuitive operation-all in an ultra-compact design which folds flat when not in use.
- Extends flash range beyond camera’s built-in flash – Though compact and lightweight, the HVL-F20AM has a maximum range twice that of the built-in flash units on ?230, ?330 and ?380 cameras. This is represented as the guide number (GN) of 20 with a 50mm focal distance at ISO 100.
- Easy intuitive operation – Unlike most external flash units, the HVL-F20AM has no dedicated ON/OFF switch. Instead, power is automatically switched on simply by raising the flash unit into the shooting position. In addition, a switch on the side of the unit offers Indoor and Outdoor settings, making it easy to obtain flash illumination that suits the shooting situation. A charging lamp indicates when the flash is ready to fire.
- ADI Flash Metering System – The ADI (Advanced Distance Integration) flash metering system offers the optimum flash metering and automatic white-balance compensation regardless of the background conditions or the subject’s reflectance. ADI flash metering works in combination with ? cameras and lenses that incorporate a distance encoder. When used with these lenses, the camera calculates a guide number to control TTL (through the lens) flash metering. This guide number is calculated according to distance from the subject, ambient light and pre-flash reflectivity of the subject and the background.
- Bounce flash enables shadowless indirect lighting – When set to